Sri Lankan Wedding Package
(USD 2500.00 Per Couple)
- Fees for registration
- Marriage certificate
- Translation of certificate
- Witness if required
- Decorated location with a poruwa
- Bride’s hairdressing
- Bouquet and buttonhole
- Bottle of champagne
- Traditional Sri Lankan dancers and drummers
- Jayamangalagatha – traditional blessing
- Fruits, flowers and chocolates
- Wedding gift
- Wedding cake or milk rice with sweetmeats
- DVD of the ceremony
- Photographs – 50 printed – balance on CD
- 17 x 22 – poster size photograph in a frame
- Romantic candlelit seafood dinner at a specialty dining location
- Cocktails for bride and groom
- Champagne breakfast
- Floral bath
- Room upgrading with butler service
- Traditional bride & groom attire
- Free canapes and soft drinks for up to 10 persons
Following additional options also can be booked
- Sri Lankan cultural show
- Live music – saxophonist, flutist, violinist, cellist
- Freshwater boat ride
- Hour rejuvinating yoga for the wedding couple
- Decorated wedding buggy
- Elephant ride
Documents required & conditions
Documents required & conditions to be fulfilled to register your marriage in Sri Lanka are given below
The required original documents for an official marriage in Sri Lanka are given below.
- Birth certificate.
- Passports – copies are only required of the information pages, do not include the pages containing immigration and visa stamps.
- An affidavit confirming your status (single / divorced) certified by a solicitor.
- ANy affidavit (Unmarried Certificate) or Divorced Certificate as appropriate should be certified by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (for British nationals) and legalised by the Sri Lanka High Commission, London.
- For other nationals the document should be certified by their respective Foreign Ministries.
- If divorced – decree absolute /s.
Legal proof of any name changes by Deed Poll.
a) Death certificate/s of former spouse/s.
b) Previous marriage certificate/s.
If adopted – legal forms.
If any document provided is not in English, then a translation from a legally recognized translator.
A letter stating your full name, postal address and occupation.
A letter stating the full names, addresses and occupations of your parents.
If under 21 years of age, evidence of parental consent in the form of a statutory declaration.
The hotel should receive photocopies of documents ( 1 to 8 ) relevant to you and letters 9 & 10 two weeks prior to the date of your proposed marriage. You are advised to send them by courier.
Originals of all documents (1 to 8 ) should be brought with you when you arrive at the hotel.
Time in Sri Lanka
You are required to be resident in Sri Lanka at least 4 days prior to your wedding. Therefore you are advised to be at the hotel at least 4 days before the wedding of which 3 days should be working days in Sri Lanka.
Before finalizing the date of your arrival please check with our Wedding Co-ordinator regarding public holidays. Three days is the absolute minimum period required to attend to all official formalities.
We recommend a minimum of 2 nights stay after the wedding day so that your wedding album and the engraved gift from the hotel can be completed and handed to you before your departure.
Sri Lanka Wedding Packages
Here we have listed a wide range of Sri Lanka Wedding Packages, but to make your Sri Lankan wedding day as unique and special as your love we have designed an Online Wedding Planner for building a totally personalised celebration inspired by you! Choose from an impressive range of locations, ceremony styles, place settings, and finishing touches. All our offered Wedding Packages can be easily combined with one of our Sri Lanka Honeymoon Tours.
If you didn’t find the Sri Lanka Wedding Package you were looking for please contact us. We have great discount and special offer packages for most destinations on the island.
Beach weddings in Sri Lanka can be as diverse and as unique as you wish. We arrange Beach Weddings in many beautiful locations – ranging from the easy accessible West Coast (which might be worth a consideration if you are expecting many guests to fly in) to the romantic, undisturbed beaches in the deep South. All Weddings can be arranged according to your taste and budget. Necessary documents for the registration can be sent online prior to your arrival for early processing.
Good Hotels Sri Lanka recommend to have your beach wedding during the weekday so you will be able to have more of a private secluded beach location, without the onlookers or local beach goers in the background.
Whilst all the here listed Sri Lanka Wedding Packages are hand-picked and while every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information, no responsibility can be accepted for any errors or omissions.
If you operate a hotel in Sri Lanka, we are happy to discuss how to promote your establishment on our web pages. Please contact us for more details.